Sunday, January 10, 2010

Fa La La Progress


This is my latest WIP, "Fa La La" by Little House Needleworks. I'm a slow stitcher, and this is deceivingly short and simple at first glance. It seems I've put an awful lot of time in on this one, but it's sooo worth it, and I'm nearly done. I need to pick up my other WIP, then pick up another to keep me inspired. I'll post pix when I get to them.

I was up till the wee hours last night because I tried using another template (not this one) and ended up losing all my blinkies, blogroll, etc. I started over and still working on it, but I've knocked off because of bleary, tired eyes. A blog wasn't built in a day, but I was horrified. Can you imagine?

3 comments :

Shelleen said...

Nancy, it does my heart good to see you stitching and blogging. I changed my whole blog look as well and started over from scratch.

Cynimin said...

Good purchases. I bet you will find all kinds of goodies in those! And great start on you FaLaLa. I'm very slow at stitching also and I'm doing my best to keep up.

Sherry aka Celtic Dream Weaver said...

I am sorry to read about your Sister's passing. I could feel your hurt especially when you wrote of Bear. I also love Diana Gabaldon's Books. I have her latest but haven't read all the way through it yet.