Monday, January 09, 2012

WIPocalypse - First Full Moon Report

I'm so close to being finished with this that it hurt to put it down, but I have to get up early tomorrow. I need to get my beauty rest you know. I'll be so glad to get my fall stitching out of the way. It seems a bit funny to be looking at Halloween stuff this time of year, but here it is. Oh! And we're all still stitching away at the first full moon of 2012, prophesied to be the last year of the earth. I don't know about you, but I'm glad that so far, I'm still stitching!

My progress on Jolly Jack before WIPocalypse stitching began:



And just some berries on the around the leaves with the color in the needle on the Halloween needle minder, my signature, and the table scallops filled in with a light color, then onto another of my WIPs to finish.



Sooo... if I don't see you sooner, the next full moon of 2012 will be February 7 when I report again. Happy stitching by the light of the moon!

10 comments :

Gabi said...

Great progress :)

cucki said...

truly a very lovely progress..
well done
love cucki xx

Faith... said...

Jack is looking great!

Giovanna said...

He's really cute - well done on the progress.

Mouse said...

oooo I do love that chart ... and not much more to do on it for you ... and the last year eeekkk will never get everything stitched in time ..lol :) love mouse xxx

Meari said...

JJ is a cute one, Nancy

Sally said...

Nice progress Nancy :)

Mary Ivancicts said...

I love that little pumpkin guy! It's cute!

stitchesnscraps said...

Yay! Lookin' good Nancy! You can do! This one is very cute! Thanks for sharing!

Melissa J?

Mel said...

Looking fabulous - especially with everything else going on!