Saturday, November 25, 2006

Holy Cow! It's Working!

I'm not sure how I got into it, but I did. This blog has been dead, and I couldn't get into it. I had to get to it by way of Red Frederick's barn. Made that up because I can't remember the real phrase, but it doesn't matter. Hope you get the idea. Nothing is working right. I hate Beta Blogger, but I'm not sure this is beta any longer. Hope not, anyway. I may be wrong, but as I post this, I just see the plain "B" in upper left and no "Beta," which is the curse of the undead.

I've complained all over the Internet about my Blogger woes and was going to go to Wordpress. I now have about 4 Blogger identities and 6 or 7 blogs started. This is the one I wanted to continue with even though I may do a complete new facelift; however, all my posts from when I started are here, and I didn't want them disturbed. Starting completely over is difficult for blogger friends to change in their contacts.

If this posts OK, I'll be back to blogging, and I promise, dear friends, you won't hear me whining any longer. I'm so happy, I could poop my pants!

3 comments :

Judith said...

Nancy, Great to see you again. I see your post and you are in beta.

Dianne said...

I don't know...I think the comment section is in beta, not sure about the blog itself. It doesn't say beta blogger on the main page, but does here.
Glad to see you back!

Meari said...

Yup. You're on beta blogger now. Woo Hoo -- You're back!!