Monday, March 05, 2007

Great Mail Day!


I was so glad to get the mail today. I got a couple of things from eBay---some Philosophy bath and body products. Mmmmm.....smell wonderful. And I received a pair of Taxco Mexico artisan crafted earrings and a hammered silver ring. I'm in love with Taxco jewelry---yet another vice of mine. But I got so excited with my QVC box. There are 15 units here that slide out so easily and are easy to rearrange and build any way I want to. I just got them put together on the counter in my sewing room and need to start dragging out things to organize in these great storage units. I also bought some apace bags for storing clothing, bedding, etc. in a vacuum, space-saving way. I thought my spring cleaning would be helped by condensing my closets.

I also got my order from Mary Kathryn, but I'm too tired to do that tonight. I'll save it for tomorrow. Today was a big day for me with my ending eBay auctions, emailing, and packing up things to take to the P.O. That's how I pay for my vices.

3 comments :

Wendy said...

Those are some pretty cool looking organizers you got! Ahhh, mail stash, I'm so envious!

Meari said...

Interesting organizers, Nancy. I want to see pics of them full of stash!! ;-)

Dianne said...

I like those boxes too! All for organization!! QVC, I haven't shopped there for ages. We have a few outlet stores around here as the main headquarters is about 15-20 miles from me in West Chester, PA.