Monday, September 03, 2007

A Little Progress On A WIP

I was able to stitch without my shoulder hurting, and I did get a bit of progress done on a Mill Hill kit, "Scaredy Cats." It's just so cute! I'm starting to get in a fall mood to stitch. The days are getting shorter; the weather not so hot; the nights cooler, and in a month, our leaves will be turning. What a beautiful season! I've lived in warmer climates, but I missed the changing seasons we have here in my homeland of IL. I love living near family who also found the beauty here too hard to leave behind. I'm so very fortunate! I count my blessings every day.



These are before and after progress pix:

7 comments :

Sally said...

Fantastic WIP! Those cats are so cute!

Heather said...

That is so cute! Glad you were able to get some stitching time in with a hurt shoulder, I hope you get better soon :)

Sylvie said...

Fantastic progress!

Myrna said...

This is going to be cute!!!

Dianne said...

Love the sunflowers and kitties. Can't wait to see the finished piece.

Aussie Stitcher said...

Very cute Nancy, hope your shoulder improves.

Yuko said...

It's really cute design, isn't it!?
kitties are so lovely!
Looking forward to seeing your finished piece soon!