Monday, September 17, 2007

Wish I Had More Ummph! (AKA Mojo)

I hate reporting nothing but gloom & doom, but I've had another procedure done on my eyes, and it's taking its toll. I'm not doing well emotionally because there is very little I can do. I'm just going to have to take some pix of things that I was working on before this last setback and call it good. Oh, and I can always take pix of things I keep on buying, LOL! What for? Don't even know! Duh is me......

What really hurts is that my 81-year-old mother is coming this afternoon to clean my 3 bathrooms, and the big one is a bitch to clean, with the jet tub and big shower. Don't know what we were thinking when we built this monster of a house 18 years ago with no children running around. I could have used all this room when the kids were home. That's the way it goes, but oh well, the resale value will be good.... if anyone can buy it, LOL! Here is a pic of me right after my black eye healed when I was feeling great (wishing I felt half that good now), and my doctor told me to exercise, so I included a pic of my new exercise program. Enjoy ;-)

9 comments :

Dianne said...

I'm so sorry you had to go through another eye procedure. I think you look fab in these photos though! Take it one day at a time.
Big hugs to you coz!

Aussie Stitcher said...

I hope your eyes are back to normal soon, and I love your exercise program, I want one just like it.

Chelle said...

Nancy you always make me smile! I hate to hear that you're going through such a tough time. I love your exercise program. You need to market it in infomercial format. It would be a big hit! :o)

Ranae said...

Nancy! You look great.

Von said...

Your exercise program looks like one I could sign on to!! But I know that even too much of a "good" thing can get you down. Take heart, dear friend, you'll mend and be back to more normal activities soon. Keep laughing! :D

Sally said...

I hope you're feeling better soon Nancy {{{{hugs}}}}

stitcherw said...

I sure hope that everything gets straighted around and that there are no more issues with your eyes. I saw on the LHN board that you're doing better now, so I'll keep my fingers crossed that you don't have any more trouble. As to stashing, that always works. I have way more stash than I can stitch, but somehow more just keeps finding its way to my house too, LOL.
Sue

Anne S said...

Just touching base gorgeous lady! Sorry I've been absent from blog reading for so long ... hopefully by the time you're reading this you're fighting fit and running around the town chasing everyone! ;P I finally have mobile internet access now, so I can keep more up-to-date on things on a regular basis, which will be nice! Anyway, just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you {{hugs}}

Anonymous said...

You are looking wonderful Nancy :)