Friday, September 22, 2006

Stitching Bloggers' Question of the Week

How many pieces have you stitched? Out of these, how many have been for you? How many have had specialty stitches or other techniques besides cross stitch?

This question is from Elisabeth and nearly impossible for me to answer exactly, but I'll try. Since I've been stitching for 25 years and not only stitched gifts and things to decorate two homes and a family business, the number of things I've stitched would be only a guess. From here, I'll go by percentages. The number I have done and kept would probably be 85%. The percentage with cross stitch accompanied with other stitches would be very small. I would estimate 2% because most of my stitching was done before those stitches were introduced into cross stitch.



1 comment :

Von said...

I have no way of knowing how many projects I've stitched over the last twenty-three years, some years being not very productive, lol!