Friday, October 13, 2006

Stitching Bloggers' Question of the Week

As we all know, stitching in the winter can really be rough on the hands. What do you do to treat your hands well in the cold winter months? Do you have any suggestions for creams or soaps? Or perhaps a special regimen that you would like to share?

Well, I take Vitamin E all year long, but I try to remember to drink an extra glass or two of water when the weather is cold outside and warm and dry inside. I also use a humidifier for my Sjogren's Syndrome (secondary to Lupus). My eyes and salivary glands get special treatment, and my hands and feet get the generic replacement for a product called Eucerine, which is very expensive, and both covered at night to keep the bedclothes from getting greasy.

This SBQ comes from Lee.



No comments :