Sunday, January 06, 2008

Stitchy Stash (older pix)

These first two pix are a bit redundant, and I really wanted everyone to see the pink bunny scissors I sent to a stitching friend and bunny collector, also, the Country Cottage Needleworks' new design, "Garden Girl." I pictured them not once, but twice here. The first picture shows a whimsical design, "Curly-Q Ewe," by Little House Needleworks, with all the fibers for that to the left of the pattern.
In this pic is a couple of the LHN scriptural thread packs, "Faith and Peace." CCN's "Home Sweet Home," and the 2nd time around for the scissors and "Garden Girl."
My usual December magazines.
Carriage House Hill's "Meeting House" with Vikki Clayton silks to stitch it; up and right is The Sampler Girl's "Irish Blessing Needlebook;" the remaining 3 are Little House Needlework's coffee series thread packs with Crescent Colour's silks.

2 comments :

Sally said...

Very nice stash Nancy! I clicked on the picture and I could see those cute bunny scissors:)

stitcherw said...

Loved the stash pictures, I always enjoy seeing what others get. Several of the LHN ones I've gotten recently too, my favorites are the coffee series.
Sue