Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Stitching Bloggers' Question of the Week

Do you collect charts by one particular designer, yet have neverstitched anything by that designer? If so, which designer and why do you collect the charts but have not yet stitched any of them?
Ashamed to admit this, but yes, I do collect Mirabilias and have never completed one. I've started "Scent of Old Roses," and I've been thinking I should put everything else aside and do it. I just get sidetracked by other obligations and "must do's" that take priority and Scent of Old Roses gets put on the back burner, though I love her and the other Miras I've collected. I really enjoy just looking at my collection. I think primarily my Miras have never been done because they're for me; I'm a slow stitcher; and I tend to put my family before myself, though right now, I'm not sure why. I'd like to give my family away at the moment. I MUST start putting myself first cuz no one else does, LOL!

Great question, Carol!



1 comment :

Shelleen said...

Nancy,
I don't think I collect charts that i have never stitched. Magazines , now that is something different LOL.