Sunday, April 08, 2007

SBQ for April 4

How do you decide which stitching blogs are worth repeat and/or regular viewings? Are there certain things you look for in particular?Are there things you wish there were more of? Less of? Is your blog a good example of what you like to read?

Actually, I really haven't had much time for the blogosphere lately because I've had my 16-year-old granddaughter living with me, and I've found very little time for myself. However, I do like to visit blogs that are productive and very neat with a clean look, if that makes sense. I love to see new stash, but more important, I like to see the inspiring works of others. I also like getting glimpses of fellow stitchers' lives, but not so much pratter on opinions and stuff going on in the world. I can see that on TV. My blog is not a good example of what I like to read. I've been quite unproductive this year. This year has been a roller coaster with health problems and family problems. Sometimes, all I have the energy to do is lie down in my recliner and fall asleep. I don't know what it's going to take to get me out of this funk. Oh, and I also tend to read blogs of those who leave comments on mine.

This question was submitted by Heather.



1 comment :

Dianne said...

Nice to see a post from you coz! I have a little something to send you-I have to get my mail together.
I hope the nicer weather will help you to feel better. My mom's had a rough '07 and I'm trying to figure out things too (I believe you know about that stuff).