Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tuesday

Tuesday, when Moriah got done with her soccer practice, she stopped at her mom's and gathered markers of different colors to do an assigned project for Spanish. Her mom asked her when she was coming home, and she mumbled, "Maybe in a couple of days." Vanessa, my daughter started crying. Moriah told me all about it when she got home to my house. She had a big poster they had given her in Spanish class, and she just sat down and finished it right away. Her mom said before she had come to stay with me, she had gotten out of the habit of doing her homework first thing. Now, it seems, she's getting back into the swing. It really helps when you don't have your dad yelling and screaming all the time to do this & that. My dad is the kindest and gentlest man I've ever known, and I don't understand how stupid a person can be to think thta being negative all the time is going to bring positive results.

I'd like to kick my son-in-law's ass up between his shoulders.

No comments :