Thursday, November 01, 2007

Stitching Bloggers' Question of the Week

If you were a cross stitch designer, what would your design style be?

To be frank, I would totally dislike being a designer, as it's so much fun just stitching. I feel it would take the joy out of my hobby. I love designing buildings and houses, and I designed two houses we've lived in, one being home to us now, and the 10,000 square foot office building our business occupied before we retired. Designing cross stitch is a totally different story in my mind. I love to admire it by collecting and stitching it, but I don't want to ruin my fun by having to design it, which makes it a job; however, I've said a lot without answering the question. I would design primitive, country, or traditional still life.

This question submitted by Ternezia.

No comments :