Monday, December 05, 2005

Birthday Gifts From Another Friend

A Yahoo stitching group I co-own with Shelleen and Faith, Stitching_Sisters, has a birthday DMC exchange every year. Faith and I have developed a bad habit of sending each other more than a couple skeins of floss. Just look at the yummy M Designs she sent, plus a card with rabbits, which is her obssession, like my cats are to me (that and my Boyds collection), with pretty DMC and one of the cool new needle threaders and those wonderful John James needles. I've found that with all our rotations these days, one can never have too many needles. Thank you so much, Faith! I have the sweetest friends....

3 comments :

Shelleen said...

what a great gift package that you received.

Chelle said...

Nice stash! Stitching friends are the best.

Paz123 said...

I too gifted so beautiful flowers from '1-800-Flowers' store of CouponAlbum site to my friend and also saved $20 with the discount coupon.