Thursday, December 08, 2005

The Last of My Birthday Stash

I hesitated to even post this, and I've had it since before my birthday. I just didn't want anyone to think I'd lost my senses, which some would tell you I have. The reason being, I'm a slow stitcher, and I'm a sucker when I see someone else with something that blows my mind. These blew me away, and I couldn't turn down the two on the outside at 30% off for the large print charts, and I signed up for the birthday club that allowed me to buy the middle one for $10, also the large print, which is more expensive but worth it. If I never do anything with any of them, I love 'em just the same.

1 comment :

Anne S said...

Ooh, there are some lovely charts in there - I've been very good and refuse to go to the HAED website ... I think it's the only way I can keep resisting the temptation, as I'm sure I'll find at least a dozen projects I just won't be able to live without, and I have enough for 10 lifetimes already LOL. Your birthday gifts were very thoughtful and lovely too :))