Friday, April 07, 2006

More of the Same - So Much Fun!


At left is some progress on a dolphin family kit I'm giving to my granddaughter once finished and framed for her sea-themed bedroom.

I've promised myself "no more kits." Above are the last of my unbelievable bargain kits, one from eBay and two "hot buys" from Herrschner's. I refuse to even look at kits now. I got the 3 latest Stoney Creek mags while sick also. Not much in the first two, but the last has a good array of spring projects.

2 comments :

Anne S said...

Great kits in that little piccie - I love some of the Dimensions kits, ie their designs - have to admit, though, I'm not a huge kit fan but I'll buy it if there's no other way to get the design I've fallen in love with ... which happens waaaaay too often LOL. Your dolphin is coming along beautifully - will be gorgeous when it's all finished :D

Von said...

Your dolphin project looks great and will be a wonderful addition to your granddaughter's room!
Kits aren't usually my thing, but every now and then something comes along. . . :D